3.25. Menganalisis fungsi sosial, struktur teks dan unsur kebahasaan teks interaksi transaksional yang melibatkan tindakan memberi dan meminta informasi terkait penulisan laporan sederhana.
3.26. Menganalisis fungsi sosial, struktur teks dan unsur kebahasaan teks interaksi transaksional yang melibatkan tindakan memberi dan meminta informasi terkait penyajian laporan sederhana (report presentation).
What is a Report?
Report is a document which presents specific information as concisely as possible to particular audience. This report is often used to communicate the result of project or investigation. For instance, Practical Work Report (PPL).
Commonly Used Format for Report
- Title page
What is Report Presentation?
Report presentation is the process of presenting a topic to an audience. It is typically a demonstration, lecture, or speech meant to inform, persuade, or build good will.
to be effective, step-by-step preparation and the method and means of presenting the information should be carefully considered.
6 Steps to Make Good Presentation
- Your Objective. Start by being clear about your goals.
- Your Audience. Know your audience thoroughly.
- Your Road Map. Think of this as your road map.
- Structure Your Talk. Breaking the material into several distinct part, based on you’ve defined in your road map.
- Create Your Strong Opener. It’s essential that you begin any presentation with a strong opener.
- Keep those Visuals Lean and Mean. Chance is your report contains lots of detailed data.
-report is a document which
– to Comunicate
– practikal work
– simple past tense